Untung99 menawarkan beragam permainan yang menarik, termasuk slot online, poker, roulette, blackjack, dan taruhan olahraga langsung. Dengan koleksi permainan yang lengkap dan terus diperbarui, pemain memiliki banyak pilihan untuk menjaga kegembiraan mereka. Selain itu, Untung99 juga menyediakan bonus dan promosi menarik yang meningkatkan peluang kemenangan dan memberikan nilai tambah kepada pemain.
Berikut adalah artikel atau berita tentang Harian untung99play.xyz dengan judul untung99play.xyz: MySQL Introdution GeeksforGeeks yang telah tayang di untung99play.xyz terimakasih telah menyimak. Bila ada masukan atau komplain mengenai artikel berikut silahkan hubungi email kami di email@example.com, Terimakasih.
Pre-requisites: What is SQL?
Structured Query Language (SQL), which is a computer language for storing, manipulating, and retrieving data stored in relational database management systems (RDBMS). SQL was developed at IBM by Donald Chamberlin , Donald C. Messerli , and Raymond F. Boyce in the year 1970s.
MySQL is an open-source Relational Database Management System that stores data in a structured format using rows and columns. MYSQL language is easy to use as compared to other programming language like C, C++, Java, etc. By learning some basic commands we can work, create and interact with the Database.
How Does MySQL Work?
MySQL is open-source and user-friendly. It creates a database to store and manipulate the data. To perform various operations users make requests by typing specific statements. The server responds to the information from the user and Displays it on the user side.
Characteristics of MySQL:
- MYSQL is free to use under the Community version of it. So we can download it from the MYSQL website and work on it freely.
- MYSQL use multithreading which makes it Scalable. It can handle any amount of data. The default file size limit is 4 GB, but we can increase it according to our needs.
- MYSQL is considered one of the fast databases. Its fastness is determined on the basis of a large number of benchmark tests.
- MYSQL is very flexible because it supports a large number of embedded systems.
- MYSQL is compatible to run on various operating systems such as Windows, macOS, Linux, etc.
- MYSQL allows transactions to be rolled back, commit, and cash recovered.
- It has a low memory leakage problem which increases its memory efficiency.
- MYSQL version 8.0 provide dual password support, one is a current password and another is a secondary password. With the help of this we can create new passwords.
- MYSQL provides the feature of Partitioning which improve the performance of large databases.
- MYSQL consists of a Data Security layer that protects the data from the violator. Also, passwords are encrypted in MYSQL.
- MYSQL follows Client-Server Architecture where the Client requests Commands and instructions and the Server will produce output as soon as the instruction is matched.
Characteristics of SQL :
- SQL is an “ANSI” and “ISO” standard computer language for creating and manipulating database.
- It allows the user to create, update, delete and retrieve data from a database.
- It is very simple and easy to learn.
- It is used specifically for relational databases.
- It works with database programs like DB2, Oracle, MS Access, etc.
Difference Between MYSQL and SQL:
|MySQL was owned by Oracle corporation.||SQL is developed by Microsoft Corporation.|
|MySQL is open source and accessible to any and everyone for free.||SQL is not open to others for free.|
|MySQL supports basic programming languages like C, C++, Python, Ruby, etc.||SQL is in itself a programming language used for database systems.|
|MySQL available only in the English language.||SQL is available in different languages.|
|MySQL doesn’t support user-defined functions and XML.||SQL supports user-defined functions and XML.|
Application of MySQL :
- MySQL used in E-Commerce websites.
- MySQL used in Data Warehousing.
- MySQL is used in the Login Application.
Last Updated :
13 Oct, 2022