Untung99 menawarkan beragam permainan yang menarik, termasuk slot online, poker, roulette, blackjack, dan taruhan olahraga langsung. Dengan koleksi permainan yang lengkap dan terus diperbarui, pemain memiliki banyak pilihan untuk menjaga kegembiraan mereka. Selain itu, Untung99 juga menyediakan bonus dan promosi menarik yang meningkatkan peluang kemenangan dan memberikan nilai tambah kepada pemain.
Berikut adalah artikel atau berita tentang Harian untung99play.xyz dengan judul untung99play.xyz: How to Draw a Kiss yang telah tayang di untung99play.xyz terimakasih telah menyimak. Bila ada masukan atau komplain mengenai artikel berikut silahkan hubungi email kami di [email protected], Terimakasih.
Improve Your Drawing Skills with Printable Practice Sheets!
Learn how to draw a great looking Kiss with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions, and video tutorial.
By following the simple steps, you too can easily draw a perfect Kiss.
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
– Albert Einstein, scientist
A kiss is defined as “a touch or caress of the lips upon the lips, cheek, hand, or feet of another to signify affection, greeting, reverence, or… attraction.” It is true that a kiss can mean many things, but the most popular meaning is love.
In media, art, and popular culture, kisses are abundant. The first movie kiss aired in 1896, in the film The Kiss. This screen kiss lasted 18 seconds and was shocking to viewers.
The 1987 film The Princess Bride begins with the grandson complaining “Is this a kissing book?” then deciding he “doesn’t mind so much” before the story concludes: “Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind. The End.”
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
From anime to comic books, to Disney fairy tales, the tension of the story often leads up to a long-awaited kiss.
Would you like to sketch a romantic kiss? This easy, step-by-step cartoon drawing tutorial will show you how.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: Holding Hands, Cupid, and Mother Hugging a Daughter.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Kiss
How to Draw a Great Looking Kiss for Kids, Beginners, and Adults – Step 1
1. Begin by drawing a curved line to form the girl’s nose and forehead.
Easy Kiss Drawing – Step 2
2. Use a series of curved lines to sketch the remainder of the female face. Use an “L” shaped line for the upper lip and a long curved line for the lower lip, chin, and jaw. Draw a curved line along the bottom lip to indicate the open mouth.
Easy Kiss Drawing – Step 3
3. Use two curved lines that meet in an “L” shape to sketch the woman’s eye. Notice that the lower line is thick and dark. Draw a backward “C” to form the ear and short, overlapping curved lines to detail the inner ear.
Easy Kiss Drawing – Step 4
4. Draw a thick curved line above the eye to form the eyebrow. Draw a short curved line alongside the nose to form the side of the nostril and a long curved line below the chin to form the neck.
Easy Kiss Drawing – Step 5
5. Use a series of curved lines to outline the man’s face. Draw a curved line intersecting the girl’s forehead to form a “Y” shape. Use a sweeping “U” shaped line to form the chin. Draw a curved line below the chin to indicate the neck.
Easy Kiss Drawing – Step 6
6. Detail the lips using three curved lines to indicate the upper lip, lower lip, and open mouth. Draw two curved lines that intersect in a “V” shape to form the closed eyelid. Shade a thick curved shape above the eye to form the eyebrow.
Easy Kiss Drawing – Step 7
7. Use curved lines to sketch the shoulders of both the man and the woman. Draw a long curved line to indicate the back of the man’s neck. Draw a “C” shaped line to form his ear, and detail the inner ear with overlapping curved lines.
Add More Details to Your Kiss Picture – Step 8
8. Draw the female’s hair. Extend the curved line of the forehead to complete the head and the hair at the back of the neck. Draw the edge of the hair using curved lines between the forehead and the ear, the ear and the base of the neck, and the neck and shoulder. Connect the hair at the end using a series of curved and inverted “V” shaped lines. Texture the hair with curved lines.
Complete the Outline of Your Kiss Drawing – Step 9
9. Sketch the male’s hair. Outline the top of the head and the hairline between the forehead and ear, and ear and neck, using curved lines. Draw a “V” shaped line between the hairline and the ear to indicate the sideburns. Texture the hair with curved lines.
Color Your Kiss Drawing
Color your cartoon kissers. Then, complete the story with more of our cartoon people drawing guides.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Kiss Drawing Tutorial – Easy & Fun Printable Pages
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you’re logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you’re still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).